Genre: A Cappella / Classical Vocal Music
It's a story of four friends, the likes of which hardly exist anymore in our fast-paced times: Just in their early 20s, they share a passion for classics from music history to modern national and international pop songs.
Together they want to bring back a piece of cultural refinement to Germany, crossing the boundaries of musical genres and establishing a new musical etiquette. They are something like the Gentlemen 2.0.
In the next few months, the GERMAN GENTS, will give us a goosebump-inducing journey through the diversity of music classics.
1. L.O.V.E. (Nat King Cole)
2. Dream a Little Dream of Me (Cass Elliot, Doris Day, Ella Fitzgerald)
3. Flieg mit mir zum Mond (Frank Sinatra)
4. Marry You (Radio Edit) (Bruno Mars)
5. Farewell My Summer Love (Michael Jackson)
6. She's the One (Worls Party, Robbie Williams)
7. Return To Sender (Elvis Presley)
8. Does Your Mother Know (ABBA)
9. Perfect (Ed Sheeran)
10. Let her go (Passenger)
11. Irgendwo auf der Welt (Comedian Harmonists)
12. White Christmas (Bonus) (Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Michael Bublé)
in brackets: The artists, who´s song versions inspired the gents to do theirs